17 September 2012

Japanese Kokeshi Doll Greetings Cards from Original Artwork


Time seems to have run away from me lately and I can't believe that I have been away from my blog for a week. I am looking to get some of my new artwork created into greetings cards and have spent time playing with photographs and sizes and trying to decide which would work well. It made me think about sharing my current range of cards reproduced from four of my favourite Kokeshi doll canvasses.

 My Kokeshi Doll Cards are large 8x6 inch (A5) cards printed onto thick 330 micron semi-gloss Trucard. I had them printed with a white border with no wording or graphics added to the front so that they can be made into prints for framing if desired.

They are currently for sale in my Etsy shop either individually, in packs of two, or a value pack of all four cards.

Here is the link if you would like to check out the entire range: http://www.etsy.com/shop/deejavuart?section_id=11708557

If you would like to take a look at the original artwork it can be viewed in the gallery on my website: www.deejavu.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment