27 August 2012

Design Process - Part Three

The finished article 

So here they are the finished articles - my Kokeshi doll mugs reproduced from my original designs; and below my 2012 Kokeshi doll calendar.

The mugs have been produced in five different styles, each with a different colour interior: black; dark blue; deep green, bright red; and vibrant orange.

I love the orange one best and keep one as my inspiration mug on my desk.

 All are for sale in my Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/deejavuart?section_id=11741840

 
My Kokeshi calendars were created for 2012, I created so many variations in design while researching products that a calendar seemed the obvious solution to use them. Unfortunately these are no longer available to purchase but I am thinking about producing a new design for 2013 so watch this space.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment