1 August 2012

First blog thoughts

I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time but where would I find the time in amongst Facebook updates and twitter feeds, let alone updating both my websites and keeping my various art profiles up-to-date, but then where else am I going to put those retrospective comments, not current enough for a status update and too extensive for Twitter . . . . so here I am and these are the various avenues where you can find me on the web:
www.deesummers.me.uk - my personal art website
www.deejavu.co.uk - home of deejavu art and design
www.artgallery.co.uk/artist/dee_summers - online art gallery where you can find some of my work
www.etsy.com/shop/deejavuart - my Etsy shop
Facebook: DeejavuArtandDesign
Twitter: @deejavu

I think that's it for now, there's probably a few more links that I have forgotton but I will leave you to check out these first.

I'm not sure I will be posting every day but shall see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment